This female-length catheter combines the great quality of the Apogee Essentials™ line of intermittent catheters with hydrophilic technology to create a simple-to-use, comfortable catheterization experience from insertion to removal. The included water packet is easy to burst, allowing the water to bind to the hydrophilic coating to create a slippery surface. Smooth eyelets aid comfortable insertion and removal. Includes a sliding sleeve to avoid touching the catheter itself, maintaining a more sterile environment, as well as an adhesive tab to attach the catheter package to a wall or other surface to keep your hands free as you prepare to self-cath. Comes in 10 Fr, 12 Fr and 14 Fr sizes.
- Hydrophilic coating is designed to be a well-lubricated surface when activated with water
- Sliding sleeve can be held to help avoid touching the catheter
- Burstable sterile water pack and other packaging features are designed for convenience
- Enhanced grip of the flexible funnel helps promote easier handling.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
This item is priced individually. Savings are available if purchased in larger quantities.